Audits for Higher Education Facilities
Provisions of a 2005 act on tertiary education suggest all Higher Education Facilities to perform analyses of factors leading to cost generation and cost increase in order to improve the organizational structure of the Facilities.
With regard to these provisions, Pro Progress has prepared for you an offer on conducting an audit whose aim is to:
- determine the effectiveness of the solution presently in use,
- propose means for cost rationalization,
- propose a correction of the organizational structure on the basis of the facility’s economic standing,
- identify critical points of cost generation,
- optimizing communication channels and document circulation time.
The impact of these steps will allow the accomplishment of the main goal, which is to find un- or misallocated financial resources that can be used by your Institution to achieve growth.
We have rich experience in delivering consultancy services, (e.g. management controls performed for the University in Zielona Góra). Consulting is delivered by recognized experts.
Each work Pro Progress commits to is customized to match a given client’s expectations. See the methods and tools employed by us.
Should you have any doubts, please contact us, and we will be glad to respond to any enquiry you might have.