Here is our offer of an end-to-end personnel and payroll service.
Handling personnel obligations
- drawing up necessary documents regarding employment procedures and employee dismissals (job agreements, annexes, notices, employment separation certificates),
- preparing civil-law agreements (commission and task-specific contracts),
- drawing up certificates and other documents relating to employee,
- employment and payroll,
- registration and deregistration of employees with the Social Insurance Institution (Pol. ZUS),
- keeping staff records (individual employee files),
- settlement of holiday leaves and other times of absence from work,
- issuing employment separation certificates,
- creating, ongoing updates, and archiving of employee data bases,
- settlement of employee work time including overtime,
- night-time work, work during holidays and other non-working days, number of days of used up holiday entitlement, and other time off,
- compiling data for accounting department,
- keeping record and monitoring validity of mandatory medical examinations and OSH and fire protection trainings,
- doing HR reports and data break-downs,
- drawing up descriptions of work positions (position description forms),
- composing forms ordered by the Employer.
Pro Progress also delivers Personal Consultancy services. For details click here.