We have years-long experience of property assets inventory.
The form of inventory, recording method, and documentation are adapted as to meet each client’s demands with regards to:
- organization of warehouse management,
- way of property recordkeeping by the accounting department,
- division of employee pecuniary liability, etc.
and observing formal obligations resulting from the provisions of law.
Traditional stock-taking of goods, consumables, and fixed assets using inventory sheets.
- labeling assets with plates carrying digit codes,
- physical stock-taking of fixed assets according to a list,
- Stock taken is recorded on paper or by means of computer software.
Electronic inventory of goods and consumables using bar code readers.
- labeling assets with bar codes,
- physical stock-taking of fixed assets with code readers,
- computerized settlement of inventory records.
If you are not sure whether to entrust us with a full inventory project, we also render ancillary services like:
- drawing up inventory documents,
- organizing trainings for your staff on carrying out proper and reliable stock-taking.